I usually separate my blog life and my work life (slightly), so when the opportunity came up to blog for Female Entrepreneur Week, I thought i was a great opportunity to bring them together.
I started my business, CloudShed, over 3 years ago. We help companies move to ‘The Cloud’ and ‘Go Google’. If you would like to see more about my business you can head over to www.cloudshedtraining.co.uk
Lots of mummies (& daddies) out there are entrepreneurs. Some were entrepreneurs before their babies came, and some become one in order to fit around your family life. Either way it is something worth celebrating! Sorry guys this one is for the ladies…
Female Entrepreneur Week launches on the 21st of June 2017 and over the course of 10 days, female entrepreneurs from across the globe will be coming together virtually to celebrate FEW!
Led by 6 inspiring entrepreneurs, participants will get access to specialist tutorials, tools and training to help them start and grow their business.
- Pump Up Your Profits: Turn your dreams of consistent $5k months into your business reality – with Business Coach, Nadia Finer.
- Connect With Your Ideal Client – your first steps to selling – with Laura Robinson, digital copywriter & founder of The Worditude CluB
- Scale up – Leverage your time and expertise with a membership site – with Colin Pal from Thinkific.
- Be the Boss of Your Business Finances – with Jo Simpson, founder of the Financial Growth Academy.
- TUES 27 Become An Influencer – Develop your reputation as an expert using PR – with PR Coach & founder of The Publicity Program Becs Miller
- Build A Buzz – Use Facebook ads to attract an audience and new customers – with Facebook ads guru Caroline Wood
- Branding Essentials with graphic designer and founder of Designta Louise Clark.