I love Sephora! I think I have mentioned that before. Who doesn’t? There was a rumour last year that it was coming to the UK, I don’t think that happened and that is pretty gutting. I usually stock up if I go to the US or anywhere that has one (check your holiday destination as I know there is one in Rhodes). If I don’t plan on going anywhere then I order online, it is worth the delivery charge and if your friends love it too, you can split it.
That being said I was lucky enough to go to NYC for work a few months ago so I am all stocked up for autumn, ready to take care of my skin as it gets colder! Here’s what I have gone for…
- Triple Action Cleansing Water – I find this so hydrating and not greasy at all, it leaves my skin feeling fresh in the morning and the evening.
- Avocado Face & Eye Mask – I haven’t used these yet but I know people that swear by them. I think I will give it a go this evening!
- MicroSmooth Baked Sculpting Contour Trio – This is one of my fave products of ALL time. I always have it in my make bag, the colours are perfect all year round and really quick and easy to use before my toddler throws a tantrum!
- Mixology Eyeshadow Palette – I haven’t seen this before, think it is new. I love the Naked palettes so was unsure about this one, but it’s great. Perfect for day to day, with ‘sweet and warm’ colours ready for autumn!
- Sephora Collection Lipstick – They have a whole range of colours and the deep reds are the best I have had. The lipstick stays on and never dehydrates my lips, which is a great in the colder months.
Who wants to start a petition to get Sephora in the UK? I’m in!